Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Courage. Passion. Hard Work.


When I was in high school a friend of mine who was an amazing hockey player used to use masking tape and whatever city he was in would tape up his mantra above his door. I was so inspired. I started doing that same thing. It started over my door in Sherwood Park, and I continued through 4 different bunks on 4 different cruise ships, and apartment in East Meadow, Kew Gardens, a airline crash pad in queens, an apt on the upper west side, about 400 hotel rooms, Rockette dressing stations and finally here in my little condo in Vegas. My mantra represents the three things I must have in order to make my dreams come true.

Courage. Please universe grant me the courage in my heart to walk into scary and uncomfortable situations and hold my head high. Allow me to follow my heart and realize that the only standing in my way, is always me. Let me be courageous.

Passion. Please universe let me remain passionate about my dreams. Let me feel my work in my heart and soul. Let me strive everyday to awaken new feelings through my art. Let me never allow other pleasures if the world to steal the importance this goal.

Hard Work. Please universe let me have the strength and determination to work hard. Let me stay focused on the dreams I have set for myself and to continue working until they are reached.

A few months ago I was hanging with a friend of mine Alex and he had a big cuff on an I loved. These are made of 100% recycled eco-silicone and can be worn in class because there is no metal to hurt you or your partner! A new dance fashion! I knew I had to make these for everyone and for myself. Sugar and Bruno is going to release some special cuffs in the spring but right now. I knew the mantra cuff had to be first. I hope you like them.

Visit www.keltiecolleendance.com/webstore to purchase! xoxox